- Concert Bands/Orchestras $225
- Chamber Ensembles* $175
- Jazz Ensembles $225
- Jazz & Dixieland Combos $225
* Chamber Ensembles are allocated 20 minutes on-stage and a 20-minute clinic. All other ensembles are given 20 minutes on-stage and a 30-minute clinic.
Registration fee is $225 per ensemble for the first three ensembles (chamber ensembles are not applicable) per school. The fee is $175 for the fourth ensemble and beyond.
W.A. Mozart M.S. Junior Concert Band $225
W.A. Mozart M.S. String Orchestra $225
W.A. Mozart M.S. Senior Jazz Combo $225
W.A. Mozart M.S. Junior Jazz Ensemble $175
W.A. Mozart M.S. Kazoo Quartet $175
7-12 schools are viewed as two separate organizations (7-8, 9-12) in terms of the multiple ensemble fee structure.
The fee structure listed above is an Early Bird rate. Any applications received after the deadline (December 20, 2019) will be charged at the Early Bird rate plus $50 per ensemble.
All registrations must be made through the www.crmf.on.ca website. Entries will be processed only upon receipt of full payment. Post-dated cheques will not be accepted. Once registration has been confirmed, no refunds will be issued. Cheques must be made payable to “Capital Region Music Festival” and sent to the address below.
Kim Vrieling, CRMF Treasurer
1-391 Tillbury Ave.
Ottawa, ON K2A0Y3
Further Questions? Please contact:
- Grace Vigneron (registrar) Grace.Vigneron@ocdsb.ca
- Kim Vrieling (Treasurer) email@example.com
- Stephen Szabo (Regional Coordinator) Stephen.Szabo@ocdsb.ca
December 20, 2019.
(both for receipt of cheque, and for online registration)